I'm Coming Pillow...
I apologize for not posting in a couple days - on Thursday I will post, I promise.
For now I must surrender myself to my big comfy bed, fresh 600 thread-count sheets, and sweet, sweet sleep.
Were your parents reluctant to leave you at home without a chaperone? But overall, it's that impish sense of good fun that keeps people enamored by your charm.
People can't help but want to be around you. So when loved ones throw their arms around you, they really do mean it — even if their parting words are always, "Be Good."
I've had this post as a draft for quite awhile - and I just checked out Reggie's blog, where he was explaining why he loves the word "mandible" so much, and I figured, "ah, why not just post it now?" So Reggie, I promise I'm not copying - these are just words that I love the sound of, but don't use too often in my daily communications (except Gemini - which I use a lot).
1. a slender graceful woman or girl.
2. an imaginary being inhabiting the air.
1. a constellation in the Northern Hemisphere containing the stars Castor and Pollux. Also called Twins.
2. a two-person
1. a characteristic of thought or behaviour peculiar to an individual or group; an eccentricity.
2. characteristic peculiarity of habit or structure.
3. an individual's allergic sensitivity or reaction to a drug, food, etc.
a person who organizes, puts on, finances, or sponsors a public entertainment, esp an opera, ballet, or concert.
said of a vehicle's rearview mirror: designed to lessen or prevent
the dazzling effect of other vehicles' headlights shining onto it from behind.
the educated class; the intelligentsia.
1. supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment: wedded bliss.
2. heaven; paradise: the road to eternal bliss.
3. theology. the joy of heaven.
1. a low, continuous sound, as of a brook, the wind, or trees, or of low, indistinct voices.
2. a mumbled or private expression of discontent.
3. an abnormal sound heard on listening to the heart, usually through a stethoscope, produced by the blood passing through deformed cardiac valves.
4. to make a low or indistinct sound, esp. continuously.