Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh, Hello Pickle!

It's lunch time and I am soooo hungry!

I go out for lunch way more often than I should, but usually I don't spend a lot of money when I go - and that's how I convince myself that it's okay.
Anyways, on Monday night the husband and I went and got groceries because I got paid that day. We were in total dire straits in the food department, as in, there were 2 boxes of crackers, some OXO cubes, a can of mussels, 2 cans of salmon and some taco seasoning in the cupboards.
Since we weren't around much over the past month or so it hasn't really mattered, but we were really feeling the pinch last week.


Whoa, the topic was supposed to be lunch, sorry.
Long story short, we got groceries.

Okay, since yesterday's lunch was so gross, I decided to pack a delicious assortment of things I love for lunch today. Those are my favourite kinds of lunches, little odds and ends and tiny containers filled with different things. I get too bored if I just have one thing.
So today consisted of: a Dole Cranberry/Raspberry fruit juice, a small Ziploc of chips, a huge Navel orange, a chocolate pudding, and a tiny container of baby pickles. Maybe not the healthiest lunch ever, but in my opinion, the most delicious.

So I kicked my feet up, slouched down in my chair, watched the world go by through my window, and didn't answer any emails or any phone calls - it was a perfect lunch.

4 Comments:

Blogger mr zig said...

that pickle looks tasty... had I known that pickle was hiding in the minifridge just outside my office door all morning it might not have been there for your at lunch! - Yes, I admit it... I WOULD steal a pickle from someones lunch... especially from your lunch....

7:59 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Anything is better than "butt"! :0)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Hrpmh - Zig, the butt lunch is still at work in the fridge, you are more than welcome to steal that - but so help me, if I catch you near my pickles you never know what I might do...:-)

10:08 PM  
Blogger M said...

Bliss.....

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home