Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I got spoiled at Christmas.
I usually do, but this year I was very spoiled. It's funny, but of all the things I got, the pair of snake (at least I think they are snakes) mitts I got from the husband was one of my favourite presents.
I had been eyeing said mitts for a while - they are just so me.
There aren't tons of adults who would be willing to be seen with lime green snakes on their hands, but I have no problem letting the world know how dorky I am.
Already I have had several puppet shows with the mitts, and as you can see above, I have also been attacked. I think I will have to start an "Animal Mitt Obedience Class" to get them under control.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amos said...

You are so hilarious. I love the fun that you have, it's contagious! Hope you are doing well!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Amos said...

Hmmmm, and P.S. Your hair looks awfully straight. Did a little hair straightner come your way too?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Ahem...yes, a straightener did come my way - but I actually bought it myself. The last one I bought cost just over $200, outrageous I know, but it was a salon quality one and I used it almost everyday for over 3 years. To me, that was worth the money.
This time I bought a different brand, and it was a holiday special of $99 marked down from $170 - I just couldn't turn that down, and it actually works better than the other one!

P.S. I'm glad my craziness makes you smile - I'm always a happier person when I'm being silly, and yes I am doing much better. Thanks Amos!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home