Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hrmph!

Hrmph, I'm feeling pouty.
Nothing really exciting has been going on to make me this way, and in fact nothing is even wrong - I just feel like being pouty.

Boo.


I don't have anything thrilling to write about, have no entertaining stories to share, in general there is just not a whole hell of a lot going on in my life at the moment. That's not necessarily a bad thing I know - but lately I've been craving some excitement - and I'm having a hard time focusing, especially at work.

Exactly what I'm wanting to happen I have no idea. Happy with the husband? Check. Happy with the job? For the most part...check. Happy with the money situation? Nah - but that's pretty standard. Happy with myself? I guess... I really haven't been too creative lately - maybe that's what my problem is. This cold weather and primarily grey days are starting to get to me I suppose. Not feeling too creative.

Ah well, there are worse things that could be going on, that's for sure.

So for now I will just be content to pout until I either snap myself out of it, or something happens.

But you know what? Even though I'm pouting, I'm still pretty happy, go figure...

2 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

I swear, it's a womanhood thing! It just happens sometimes. I know exactly how you are feeling.

Hang in there. Maybe get those creative juices flowing this weekend and do some sketching... :0)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I think Logzie is right - guys just don't tend to do that sort of thing. We are much more simple creatures on the whole, happy or otherwise for a reason. Not always a good reason, of course...

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home