Some Random Junk
2. I bought myself a new camera. It is so kick-ass that I was literally squealing and jumping up and down when I started playing with it. Many thanks to the husband for picking it up and bringing it to me at work (no wonder I couldn't concentrate on Friday), and to Zig, for alerting me it was on sale for such a great price, and for being so awesome about answering my questions thus far. And yeah...it was on sale...but it still cost me more than a month's rent...
3. You may have read that the husband is having some back issues again. I could cry just thinking about it because it was so hard to see him in so much pain last time, and I thought it would be much longer until I had to witness it again. The good thing is that he got squeezed in for an MRI this Wednesday, so we'll have a better idea of what's going on after those results.
4. I went on a date with Princess today. We've gotten into the habit of taking Sundays to go for lunch and then spending the afternoon shopping - I love it. However, while we were shopping today, I wandered away from where she was lost in a rack of little jackets. No sooner had I begun flicking through some sweaters when I heard a low "un-ladylike" sound. I looked up to see a woman a few feet away with her back to me, flicking through some other sweaters, and continuing to let out one of the most hideous farts I have ever heard. It was 20 seconds long, I kid you not.
I stood there and stared with my mouth hanging open while she continued looking at clothes as if nothing was amiss. I quickly bit my lip, turned around and sprinted to Princess, and stopped in front of her red-faced and trying to control myself. She asked me what was wrong and all of a sudden I couldn't hold it in, I started howling with laughter, while telling her the story.
People were looking at we while I stood there appalled but unable to control my laughter until finally I said, half to Princess, half to them, "well at least I didn't shit my pants in public today."
5. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. It involves some not so fun "tools" and some not so fun "areas". Sigh.
6. Yesterday I had a craving for chocolate cake and milk, neither of which we had in the house. So to the grocery store I went, also picking up sour cream and raspberries. When I got home I decided that I would actually rather have raspberries than chocolate cake, so I opened the container to have a few.