Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Check Out Those Manly Slippers...

I'm going out for a much needed night of just hanging with the girls in about 10 minutes.
The husband is cocooned in his chair looking quite pathetic - I wonder if he is trying to make me feel bad about leaving him alone on this chilly winter night.
He insists that he wants me to go, but how can I not feel just a teeny bit bad when he looks so pathetic? And cute of course.
Oh well, I really need some girl time, and we're going to watch a movie (which doesn't take too much mind power) and I won't be late.
Guess I'll make it up to him then (wink, wink).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those matching recliners I see?

O'come on Husband...it WILL be worth it...she promised! You have it in writing!

7:54 PM  
Blogger j.k.a said...

hee hee, oh the joys of spousal neglect!

;)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Nope, the recliner is HIS chair and I usually curl up on the couch (which is what you see in the bottom left of the picture).
I just got home and he's already in bed - and I'm sleepy, so I guess there will have to be a raincheck on all the "making it up to him."
:)

11:07 PM  
Blogger James said...

Laundry Fairy in the same situation usually wakes me up. I'm just a guy who can't say no.

12:37 AM  
Blogger James said...

Oh Laundry Fairy has a recliner, I bought it for her after Little Daughter was born 4 years ago and her back hurt a lot. We call it the "Chair Of Power" because whoever sits in it has the TV remote control that is the rules. You get up for something that's it you lose the chair.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home