Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Check Out Those Manly Slippers...

I'm going out for a much needed night of just hanging with the girls in about 10 minutes.
The husband is cocooned in his chair looking quite pathetic - I wonder if he is trying to make me feel bad about leaving him alone on this chilly winter night.
He insists that he wants me to go, but how can I not feel just a teeny bit bad when he looks so pathetic? And cute of course.
Oh well, I really need some girl time, and we're going to watch a movie (which doesn't take too much mind power) and I won't be late.
Guess I'll make it up to him then (wink, wink).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those matching recliners I see?

O'come on Husband...it WILL be worth it...she promised! You have it in writing!

7:54 PM  
Blogger j.k.a said...

hee hee, oh the joys of spousal neglect!

;)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Nope, the recliner is HIS chair and I usually curl up on the couch (which is what you see in the bottom left of the picture).
I just got home and he's already in bed - and I'm sleepy, so I guess there will have to be a raincheck on all the "making it up to him."
:)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home