A Recap of My Week
2. In our office building there is a Breast Cancer Awareness office - today they are having a bake sale. I had a tummy ache about 15 minutes after getting in this morning from eating too many rice krispie squares and squares of sinfully delectable caramel goodness, but at least it's for a good cause.
3. The husband and I are heading to Ontario tonight, which has me almost giddy. It's been about 5 weeks since I've been home so I am in desperate need of some genuine relaxation. I already called my dad last night to ask him when he's going to be home - besides the relaxation I really need some Daddy-O/Ali time.
4. Work has been so busy this week that I keep randomly stop working mid-activity because I can't remember what I'm doing. I have a list with about 25 To Do's on it at the moment. Yesterday I got one thing done - but it was a BIG thing. It actually took me 4 whole entire days to do. There were a lot of expletives used this week - I may have hit an all-time high of saying the "F" word.
5. I have been one miserable piece of work for the past 3 weeks or so. But, it seems that I'm only that way to the husband. I know that that isn't right, and I feel badly for it every day, and I apologize for it every day, but for some reason lately everything he does drives me mental. But in my defense he seems to feel the same way about me lately. Hopefully this will blow over soon.
6. It has been so cold here this week, I think poor Reggie would freeze his...fingers off in our neck of the woods lately, and it's not even really cold yet! But Krista and I - who are always freezing cold and shivering - are still wearing our flip flops every day. Neither one of us it quite ready to pack them in yet, which seems kind of silly, when even the boys who are always complaining how hot they are, are wearing sweaters and shoes and leather jackets now.
7. I have to pee pretty desperately right now, so I'm going to try to move this along.
8. With this time of year comes the city window cleanings. It is not unusual to see men hanging at random all over the sides of buildings. I feel sick to my stomach every time I see one of them throw themselves over the side of a building attached to a teeny piece of rope, then run across the building to reach all the windows.
9. I am in need of some new music. I was having such a good flow with music choices and new bands over the past few months, but now I'm sick of everything and needing something fresh. I either need a new band to listen to, or the Fratelli's really need to put out a new cd already.
10. Okay, I really have to pee now - have a wonderful weekend everyone!