Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Such a Freaking Girl!

Today was not a fantastic day on the emotional front. I won't go into details, let's just say that I ended up with tears slipping down my cheeks at work today. Twice.

I cried that same quiet, slow rolling tear cry the entire drive home, then when I walked in the door I really let loose with the heart breaking, gut wrenching sobs that feel so good to let out.

Among feeling sick and and having a particularly bad case of mood swings lately, I have been seriously lacking in some good girl time. That, and I miss home. As in - Ontario.

I want to be at my mom and dad's in my pj's with Monica and a handful of other girls, watching shitty movies and eating shitty food, and laughing myself silly. Either that or I want to be sitting in the sun room with the daddy-o, sipping fresh coffee and chatting about whatever strikes our fancy.

As a result of the tear-fest my eyes are puffy and I'm nursing a headache, I'm snarly at the husband, and I want to go to bed. The sooner I go to bed, the sooner I can wake up to a new day and all the wonderful people I love so much.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Hope you start to feel better soon!

Talking of crappy movies, I have been seeing a lot lately, all really bad and all made in Winnipeg. The TV company must have bought a ton of them. Last night's one was "Eye of the Beast" about a giant squid...

PS I really enjoy crappy movies, so keep 'em rolling, OK?

3:17 AM  
Blogger mr zig said...

I am sorry for wearing white socks and black pants to the office yesterday.. I didn't know it would make you cry :( - I'm sorry!

(ok, I know that wasn't the reason, cuz I didn't wear white socks - but, i'm sorry you had a tough day yesterday) - hopefully today will be awesome

7:43 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Must be a universal thing. Sarah was all teary eyed the other day, too. (And I didn't cause this one!)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Yah, I had that exact same day yesterday!! What's up with that??

I am much better today and I hope you are too!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Have I told you today that I love you? Nope...didn't think so...I do honey!
Can't wait to see you this weekend.
xoxoxo

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home