Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sigh...Not Much New Here...

Hmmm.....aahhhhhh.......well......uh........yeah, so........it turns out that I don't have all that much to write about tonight.
I can't post any pictures because the cord for my digital camera has mysteriously gone missing. Hmmm, maybe it's with all the socks that go missing in the dryer...or with my sanity after a long day of dealing with stupid associate editors.
I have been looking for that damn cord for 3 days now. I have absolutely no idea where it could be but it's looking more and more like it might have been thrown out with the mountain of garbage I got rid of on Sunday.
Sigh...it looks like I'm off to Future Shop to see if I can find a cord that will fit. Boo!

Oh, and Tee was asking me for a Mean Girl update. I haven't seen her in about a month, she is never outside anymore,...maybe she's a vampire. Remember when I posted this? Well I saw her car in the parking lot today and the tool still has the donut on!
Uh, do you think that that is a full size tire idiot? It has a big yellow stripe around the whole thing and it looks about half the size of your other 3 tires!

Whatever, she's probably just terrified to go outside in the daylight (what with her being a vampire and all) because she thinks I'm gonna kick her ass! Which I would never actually do - unless she comes at me first. She doesn't stand a chance though...I know for a fact I was a ninja in my past life, the husband tells me so.

Whew, for having nothing to write I sure wrote a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home