Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"Amourousness"

Just one more sign that the summer is coming to an end. A dead flower, but I almost think that it looks just as pretty this way. And the fall air is definitely working it's magic on the hubby and I, because we're both feeling much more "amourous" than in recent months. That's what the act of baby-making (or attempt at baby-making) will do to you after a while. Totally burn you out.
Anyhoo, we must be on some kind of roll, because we spent this evening together (even though we were at his grandma's house for a visit), and tomorrow night we're going out on a date.
Friday night we'll either be getting together with one of our friend couples or I think I may be able to convince him to come out for some much needed shopping.
Saturday we have to travel out of town to the wedding of another one of our friend couples. And Sunday we're going to sleep in, probably go out for breakfast (one of our favourite things to do - but it's been about 6 months since we last went), go do a major grocery shop (which we are actually both excited about), possibly have a nap, make dinner, and just hang together the rest of that night.
He starts back to work on Monday, this past week he was on holidays - thus all of the time spent together.
I hope you can all learn to love the romanticism of fall as much as I do. Like I've said before; nothing beats the crunchy leaves, romantic walks, cozy clothes, and the urge to cuddle. I wish you all the "amourousness" you can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home