Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Husband and Wife


This is me and my husband - just being silly at home. I have tons of work to do but it's been ages since we've really spent any time together so I decided that we needed
some evidence that we actually do spend time together when our ridiculous schedules allow.This is more proof for myself than anyone else.


The second picture is probably the most realistic one - me baring my teeth a little with a sneer on my face. Although, we have our moments and the rest of the smiles come into play as well.

I was telling one of the ladies I work with about our melt-down last week and she just stared at me in awe. When I asked her what was the matter she told me that she and her husband never fought like that, it fact she says they never fight at all, and I believe her.
She said that she's never heard of a relationship with so much "passion" before...I think I'm going to take that as a compliment. Everything my husband and I do is very extreme - we fight really hard, love really deeply, laugh from our bellies and feel things right from the tips of our toes.

Yep, I'm going to take that as a compliment - because without passion, what fun is a relationship?

1 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

That is so funny that you said it that way b/c that is how I ALWAYS describe our relationship too!!! I think people are missing out if you don't have that passion...I would take it as a compliment as well!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home