Monday, September 11, 2006

Drumroll please...

Ta-dah! Here it is, my third tattoo. More butterflies, I know, but I'm a girl and I like them. Very pretty, very girly.
I got this tattoo in the summer of 2002, just a few months after the hubby and I moved to Winnipeg from Calgary.
This one was the least scary to get - I had gotten over the initial fear of getting one with my first tattoo, I was getting it somewhere a little fleshier than the top of my foot, and a girl was going to be the tattoo artist. Not that guys aren't great (a guy did my first one) but it's easier to relax with a girl - plus I had to take my shirt basically off to get it done.
This tattoo is located on my right shoulder blade, just inside of where my bra strap sits. I love it, I just wish I could see it more often. Now I only see it when I'm getting in or out of the shower. And half the time I forget I even have it unless I'm wearing clothes where other people can see it and comment on it.
I think my first tattoo on my foot is my favourite, probably because it was the first one but I don't really know. The second one signifies more to me as it ties in elements of my life and personality. But I like this one a lot too, because it's feminine and I like the fact that it just peeks out from behind my clothes sometimes.
Whatever, I like tattoos, they like me, and it's so true what people say; once you get one, you're itching to get more!

4 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Dang, we had 6 to 1 odds it was somewhere else. Good for you. I lost.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Hang on a second, just where were you thinking it might be located? And who is this "we" you're talking about? And here's the thing - I may have told you that I have 3 tattoos, but who REALLY knows besides me and my husband?
He, He - that's all I'm gonna say...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I bet Gigi it was a top of the butt crack. Gigi and I had the bet since you couldn't shoot the picture yourself.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

It's cute! And I must admit...I was thinking the same as Reggie as far as the location!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home