Friday, March 06, 2009

Somebody Pour Me a Drink!

A celebratory one that is!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have slain my dragon. Abolished the bane of my existence. Exercised the demons, so to speak. Oh yes, I have cleaned off my kitchen table.

I know, I can barely believe it myself. But I have proof!
Please pay no attention to the fact that I have hideously chipped nail polish, haven't brushed my hair, am flashing a terribly nerdy thumbs up, and the fact that it took me somewhere around 8 months to do it, and allow me to revel in the fact that it's done! Yay me!

Now for Reggie, who promised to clean out a part of his garage, equivalent to that of the size of my table, once I actually did it - it's 72" long, 31" wide, and 30" tall. Have fun!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

No! I don't believe it!

I think you just shoved everything onto the floor for the photo!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i dont beleive it either!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Crap.

Okay...I'll do it.

6:38 PM  
Blogger terri said...

Ready for that drink? I'm taking you out and we're celebrating!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

I want a picture of under the table LMAO....xoxoxo

7:33 PM  
Blogger James said...

Hey I believe you Ali.....I just don't think it will stay that way more than a couple of days

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home