Thursday, February 19, 2009

Holy Sh*t! It's Friday?

Or at least - by the time you read this it will be - it's 11:50pm on Thursday night right now.

Anyways, I don't know where this week went - all I know is that it was a good week.

Spent time with Ellery, the husband, friends. Got funny emails from Reggie, Rock Chef, and James. Found out what happened to Sitting in Silence (which wasn't good, but at least now I know she's okay - love you Dan!!!). Ate every meal I was supposed to except breakfast this morning. Realized that I have, in fact, gotten my hair past that growing out stage where I want to hack it all off, and have decided to embrace the 4 inches that hang below my shoulders. Got my ass out of bed at 6am to run, despite the -21 (plus windchill) weather. Made a whackload of playlists for my ipod touch, and got some "super cool" artwork for cover art.

Tomorrow (or today - whatever - Friday) we're heading home to Ontario to spend the weekend. We'll spend the day with husband's family tomorrow (or today - whatever - Friday), then Saturday we're going to have a big brunch/lunch/dinner (we haven't decided what yet) with my mom's family, since apparently they're all whining about not seeing Ellery since Christmas.

I'm not sure yet, but my dad had decided that Ellery and I should stay there all next week, while Chris comes back to work, and that he'll bring us back to the city on the 27th. He was quite insistent - but as much as I love my family, I might go a bit crazy being out of the city for a week. There's no wifi, my cell only works if I pay the crazy rates for the American towers, and I can't even check my voicemail when I'm there!

*gasp* Wait. Have I finally gone city? Say it isn't so!!!

Hmm, perhaps I should stay there for the week....I could go shooting, drag out the dirtbikes, go sliding at the creek, ride in the back of a pickup...gotta get back to my country girl ways!


Anyways, have a great weekend, and if I don't catch you next week, hope it's great too!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

My thoughts exactly! How did Friday get here so soon?

Yeah, I think you need to top up your countryness if you are worried about stuff like that!

Have a great week! Miss you already!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

country girls turn me on - :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger terri said...

Personally, I thought Friday would never get here. Have fun in the country!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

going city isnt so bad. truth be told, im not quite city, but i sure feel like it.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Love ya too Ali...
Have a wonderful time and break away.....
xoxoxoxo

10:09 PM  
Blogger tz said...

oh my time seems to be going by so quickly...have a good time in Ontario

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home