Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday AGAIN?!?! Where is time going?

I don't know what's going on, but it seems like every time I wake up, it's Friday! Hmm, could I be living in my very own Groundhog Day?

Ah, well, no matter - at least every Friday seems different.

I don't have much to report, just a lot of things on my mind...

Ellery has started crawling at full tilt, which resulted in the purchase of a baby gate to keep her out of the kitchen. Today she crawled to me for the first time so that I could pick her up - I was giddy with happiness.

I really need to get some pictures developed - it's been about 5 months since the last time. Anyone got about 200 bucks they can spot me?

I'm really starting to wonder where my life is going professionally. I've always got all these ideas for things I could do, either on the side, or instead of my current job, but then I never know how to go about starting any of them.

For someone that's supposed to be "up" on news, I sometimes feel bad for the things I don't know about. For example, the recession that's hitting everyone so hard, and the bailouts that people are either so for, or against? The entire situation pisses me off so much, that I can't stand to hear about it any more. I have very strong opinions about it, so I tend to block the news about it out, just to keep myself calm.

I need about $600 right now to send people things. So many people I know are going through terrible things right now, and I want to send them all care packages just to let them know I'm thinking about them, and that I love them.

My dining room table is still a disaster area. I know, it's not surprising, but I really need some ideas on how to motivate myself to clean it. Any other room in my house, and any other chore that needs to be done, I do. It's almost as though the table is my personal kryptonite, and try as I might, I can't build up any sort of immunity against it.

I guess when I add up how much money I said I needed from the points above, it totals $800. If anyone wants to stroke me a cheque for that, I'll send you a care package as thanks ;)

Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Yes, the whole bail out thing is driving me nuts too. Grrr.

We have undeveloped photos sitting around still. Not sure what is on some of them, so we will be in for a big surprise when we do them. The best one was one we had done and it turned out to be from when Sophie was only a couple of months old! Amazing!

Sorry, can't afford to send you any stimulous funding :-(

10:57 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

at least every day is friday for you...

its always monday moring for me...

1:11 PM  
Blogger terri said...

I can't remember the last time I developed photos. I'm SO bad.

"Stroke me a cheque" ? That must be a Canadian phrase. Never heard that before!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home