Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Married Conversation

Conversation between the husband and I as we were watching Man vs. Wild last night:

Me: I have to tell you...
Husband: Yeah?
Me: I have a little bit of a crush on Bear Grylls.
Husband: Yeah.
Me: Just a little one though.
Husband: Yeah, me too.
Me: Really? You have a crush on him?
Husband: Well he's a cool guy - I'd like to be friends with him.
Me: Uh, yeah, me too. Just friends.

Then 20 minutes later just as Bear finishes eating a live spider the size of his hand, and commenting about how when he bit into it, he thinks he bit the ass end, since there was a lot of wetness.

Me: I think I just lost a bit of my crush.
Husband: Me too.

5 Comments:

Blogger cmacc said...

Hes still an awesome dude, you've got to admit it. He beats Les Stroud in the looks dept hands down! (I assume, as watchers of Man vs Wild you are also watchers of Survivorman??)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Survivorman is okay...but you're right - Bear kicks his ass in the looks department!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

He sounds a bit like the hero in my movie!

I hope he has good oral hygene!

"Hey, Bear, you got something on your teeth!"

"Oh yeah, a bit of Sunday's Wichy Grub. Thanks!"

4:19 AM  
Blogger terri said...

Eeew! LOL!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

lol...
I'd like to be friends with that wilderness guy from Wawatay Kids TV.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home