Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Haven't Posted Pics of E In A Long Time!!

This was at our house, in the afternoon sunlight. People often comment on her hair, saying it's so awesome, as if I style it to stand straight up...but I'm telling you, it does that all on its own.

Last time we went to visit back in Ontario, Ellery took a liking to my dad's coffee cup. He brought her a matching one to play with...you may recognize it from this post. I was actually all teary when he gave it to her...I'm such a wimp.

This was at my parent's house - right after she pulled herself up for only the second time.

She was so proud of herself for getting up there all on her own.

One of her favourite things is when I sit down on the floor with a stack of fliers, or the newspaper, and let her "help" me find deals. She never puts anything in her mouth, and rolls around making a mess, separating all the pages and dragging them around the room. And the best part? If I stack them all up again, she'll start all over, like it's a new toy.

This was taken on her 9 month birthday - the day we put her in a "big-girl" carseat. She was just getting too heavy to lug all over in an infant seat.

And one of my favourite pictures. Ellery and my dad, right after he went and got her up from a nap. They stayed like this, with their heads together for about 20 minutes - my dad singing softly to her, and her just watching his face. Priceless.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Great photos, especially the last one.

My older son had hair like that when he was young. It gradually thinkened up and started to lay flat...

4:08 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Nice bus hair I must say.

6:57 AM  
Blogger terri said...

Ali - she's just beautiful and precious!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

I she so cute!!!! I see both you and Chris in her.

12:25 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Those were amazing. She has GROWN since the last batch!! You are all very lucky to ALL have each other. Enjoy.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home