Sunday, March 15, 2009

An Inexplicable Dislike

I don't know why, but I have a crazy aversion to short, dark-haired, balding actors. Every time I see one of them on tv or in a movie, I am suddenly cranky and almost angry towards them. I wish I knew why, because it's certainly not a rational disdain, but for some reason I can't determine the reasoning behind it.





If I were to run into an average, non-famous man that looked like one of these guys, I'd be fine. For some reason it's just actors that fit this description that bother me so much...weird, I know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

You don't like Danny Devito? He is great!

I think you are just trying to hide the fact that you find them really really really HOT!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

danny devito just irritates me.. ive never thought he was a good actor, or even funny..

9:31 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Hmmm...I still have the majority of my hair and I can't act.

9:57 AM  
Blogger James said...

Just like Mel Gibson then Wreggie!

@ Ali: I have the same irrational dislike of Diane Keaton. She is just so mumsy and kooky and plays helpless scatterbrains

1:13 PM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Is it because the men can look like that and still get great parts, but the women need to be perfect and beautiful?

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew good thing I'm tall dark and handsome then!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home