Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Titillating Conversations of a Married Couple

Last night at around 10:30 pm...

I'm in pink, the husband is in blue.


We need to have a good conversation so I can blog about it.

Okay, what do you want to converse about?

I don't know...

Well, have I talked about anything funny in my sleep lately?

No.

And usually I'm just pissed off at you all the time lately, so I can't write about that. (laughing)

Don't sneer.

Apparently I sneer...so he says.


He totally ignores me for awhile while he watches tv.

What are you watching?

The end of a baseball game.

Are you really excited?

He looks about as excited as a wet mop.

Can you tell?

Well you're sitting like a tool! (more laughing)

Well I want to go to bed, why don't you come to bed?

He stands up, but is sort of hunched over like an ogre.

Hey????

Oooh, that's a super sexy stance...

He starts swaying his hips back and forth and gyrating a little.


Yeah, you see this????

Rolling my eyes.

Fine, let's go to bed.

And I just typed this.

Typed what?

This conversation.

What?

He thinks for a moment.

Did you talk about my moves?

Me laughing that he thinks what he was doing was "moves".

Oh yeah!

11 Comments:

Blogger Slyde said...

my god, if my woman wrote about all my sexy moves i'd be in serious trouble in the blogosphere...

2:02 PM  
Blogger James said...

Foreplay..foreplay. Too much information

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Um, guys? No no - those were not his SEX moves, lol. Just, you know, moves :)

7:05 PM  
Blogger terri said...

LOL... Poor Chris! But I totally pictured him, in his boxers (Sorry Chris)... and did you actually say he was in boxers? Maybe my mind just made that up...doin' the moves!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... Married life. How exciting it can be ;-)
Hugs,
Lesley

12:41 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

The funny thing is, lame as his moves where, you went for it!

Hi-5 to Chris, I say!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Oh man! LOL! This post is so not getting the reaction I expected!

Okay - to the men (since this is what you all seem to think anyways) - those were absolutely Chris' sex moves, and I absolutely fell prey to them :) woohoo!

Ladies - you know what I actually mean though, right? He was being faux-sexy, and to humour him I went to bed at the same time he did. Far less exciting than the male set seems to think, but alright :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I call that "firing a shot over the bow". If she keeps going about her business then no livin' for Wreg. If she falters then oh sweet Moses.

6:35 AM  
Blogger James said...

Uh-huh. So you were just humouring him huh? That means he pretended he was being faux sexy but you were captivated anyway. He's still got it...

2:40 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO....I'm with ya Ali....MOVES !
LMAO....

4:36 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Ali- Yes, I am home. I know I've been slacking off on the blog writing. I don't even really have an excuse other than I haven't felt like blogging. Thanks for giving me a much needed kick in the butt! It's nice to know someone is checking my blog :)

I'll post something soon about our trip to Hawaii.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home