Monday, September 22, 2008

Bitchy McBitcherson Rides Again

Oh Lord am I bitchy.

Bitchy like if anyone besides my daughter so much as looks at me before 10am tomorrow, I may have a breakdown.

Bitchy like if I have to clean the Forman grill one more time this week I may just smash it on the kitchen floor where it will sit for weeks because I will refuse to clean it up.

Bitchy like when I was at the mall earlier in the day and if one more person had stepped in front of me while I was pushing the stroller and then stopped walking I may have kicked them right in the coccyx.

Bitchy like when I walked out of the laundry room with 2 clean sets of king size sheets that I had found wrapped up in a little ball on top of the dryer because someone had been too lazy to fold them, knowing that eventually I would come along and fold them, so instead I threw the ball on the couch and yelled "I am not your mother!"

Bitchy like I better get my ass to bed, or risk delivering a roundhouse kick to *someones face tomorrow.



*This someone should not be confused with the someone I mentioned in the sheet debacle. I would never intentionally roundhouse kick the sheet someones face...I'm married to that one.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Ouch! Bad day, huh?

BTW, I am with you on the Foreman grill - it is SUCH A GIT TO CLEAN!

Hope you feel better after a rest.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i might be reading too much into things, but im sensing your a tad bitchy today.

im good with reading people like that...

8:57 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Um, is it bad that I could really relate to that post? The Forman grill and the sheet parts particularly hit a note with me - it's like you were writing about me! Does that mean that I'm bitchy too?? LOL!

Hope you're in a better mood soon, Allie.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

I know you aren't in the mood for any helpful household hints but if you put a very wet paper towel or two in the foreman grill and close up when you unplug it the clean up is so easy. I just let it steam and when we are finished eating clean it. It practically cleans itself this way.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Sleep deprevation can do strange things to someone...I know that first hand. Get some sleep and a little girly time and I bet you'll be feeling like yourself again in no time! :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger terri said...

Hey... how come Rock Chef doesn't threaten to shake you by your ankles when you write posts like this like he does me?

And Slyde's comment... Hahahahaha!

Oh, I so know what you're feeling. I felt that way for about 2 weeks solid. Managed to keep it off my blog for the most part, I think. Of course, you have a baby and a much better excuse for feeling the way you do.

6:21 PM  
Blogger So@24 said...

uhoh.

I'm scared to even comment

11:26 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Terri - Because I am scared of Ali! ;-)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Rock Chef - Yep. And I'm guessing that a "git" is your definition of pain in the ass or something along those lines? :)

Slyde - My GOD! You are so intuitive!

Laura - LOL! Nope, it means you're married :)

Judy - Thanks for the tip, I'm actually excited to try it!

Teresa - I soooo need some girly time - I must do that soon.

Terri - Rock Chef really IS scared of me :) and the only baby responsible for me being bitchy is my husband, lol.

SO - You're safe :) and I'm sure you would NEVER leave the sheets in a ball :)

And Rock Chef again - Damn straight!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

And here I was thinking all this time that I was the only person who had days like this...LMAO...

I like to call them Banchie days....seems I might of had one today now that I think about it LMAO.xoxo

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home