Monday, October 13, 2008

Duuuuuuuuuude

Okay, I know this is getting really old.

I'm posting about as often as I change the sheets on my bed - which I freely admit isn't often enough.
(And no, we're not sleeping in dirty sheets, just "broken in" - lol)

Life has been utterly exhausting lately, and even though you might think that must mean I have endless blog-fodder, sadly, it does not.

Let me put it to you this way; I'm so tired right now that instead of going in and posting one of the 18 posts I already have written, I decided it would be less work to type this new post, instead of having to reach over and use my mouse for anything.

Pathetic, hey?

Anyways, I just rolled back into town tonight, after 4 days in dial-up land, and I'll be up early in the morning working on some freelance, so I absolutely promise to write a decent post tomorrow...which is...uh, Tuesday I think.

Love and kisses - don't give up on me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

xoxoxoxo

10:02 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

they may not be frequent but they sure are funny. besides, you have a little something there thats taking up a pretty good chunk of your waking time, no? :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Ali, take your time - I ain't going nowhere!

Try to get some sleep, though? I know it's hard. There were times when my wife was so tired she hallucinated! Not good!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Who? Oh Ali the young whipper snapper with the new baby. I remember.

I get mouse lazy too. I thought it was just me and I was too ashamed to admit it.

5:49 AM  
Blogger James said...

Hey we'll be here no worries.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

when you say "we're not sleeping in dirty sheets", you mean me and you, right? thats hot!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

We would never give up on you !
xoxo

9:32 PM  
Blogger terri said...

Your posts are worth the wait!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home