Six Quirky Things
1. I love blueberry muffins; in fact, they may be almost my favourite kind of muffin. But when I eat them I pick the blueberries out and throw them away. Don't ask.
2. When I burn a cd from my music collection, I usually make up a story using the song titles and artists, which I write on the cd, instead of just writing what music is on it.
For example: One night I saw Paris behind a Bush in great Misery. She found out Joan Jet had Walked the Line with Duran Duran while in El Paso, gazing at the Harvest Moon. Now Paris was riding the Subways, and with a Rebel Yell had decided one thing; She Wants Revenge.
Either that, or I have to draw pictures pertaining to the band all over them.
3. I love meme's. Love them. I think I may be the only one though.
4. Being an editor, I'm all about the words. Spelling in particular. I know I occasionally slip up, but really, misspelled words make my skin crawl. And the one that bothers me most? Tomorrow. Why, oh why can people not spell that correctly? Especially when there is spell check on everything these days!? Usually people spell it with two m's instead of two r's, which I can kind of understand - but I have a girlfriend that spells it - are you ready for this? - tomowrow. I don't know how she gets that w in there every time, but she does. Eeeek!
5. I re-arrange furniture at night. I have no idea why, but it's usually at around 8pm when I will get a sudden burst of energy, then throw in some laundry, clean the entire kitchen, file paperwork, then decide that some room needs to be re-arranged. Husband just shakes his head. He's finally quit trying to convince me that daytime is a better time to work.
6. I am constantly feeling my cell phone vibrate in my pocket, even if I'm not wearing pants. I usually have it on vibrate, and most of the time keep it in the front pocket of my jeans (and that is in no way intended to be dirty - lol). However, since I have been carrying it there for years, I often experience "phantom ringing", where I would swear I just felt my phone vibrate, thus smacking my hand on my hip to check, only to realize that I'm wearing pj's or underwear and that my phone is being charged, or in my purse.
Anyone else that wants to play is welcome to it!