Man, I Wanna Be You
But what I mean, more specifically, is that I have often wondered some things about being a man. For instance:
1. What does sex feel like to you? And more specifically, what does an orgasm feel like to you?
2. Why are you such idiots about many common sense things? For example - why don't you just put your socks in the laundry? It would save you a hell of a lot of attitude from your significant other.
3. How many times is it really necessary to shift your junk around in a day?
4. What is the infatuation with lesbians? I don't think most women have the same infatuation with gay men.
5. How many times do you really think about sex in a day?
Hmm, I'm realizing as I'm typing this that the majority of my questions are sex related...yeah, um, well whatever, I still want to know. So I guess that's it - I want to be a man for one day for the sex, and to find out why some (not all) of you are so mentally challenged by common sense situations.