Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Like 'Em Shriveled...hahahahahaha!

I was over at Starting Over @ 24's blog the other day, where he's keeping everyone posted on his foray into the world of internet dating. He spoke of one girl's profile that made him laugh, when she confessed that she had a crush on Robin from the Disney movie of Robin Hood. In that movie, Robin was played by a fox - as in, the animal - not a foxy man.

As I was laughing away at this, I suddenly remembered a childhood crush I had...on a, um, raisin. Yes, you read that right, on a raisin. On one of The California Raisins to be exact.


I don't remember everything about it, but I do know that my crush developed after seeing their Christmas special, and I know that it was on the cool "leader" raisin, and his name was AC. Ahem.

After checking Wikipedia, I also know that the Christmas special came out in 1987, so considering the fact that I was 7 years old, I don't think I should really be able to be teased about it. Right? RIGHT?!

Ah, tease me if you want, but I distinctly remember AC being one dreamy raisin.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

How strange! The first thing like that I can remember was the women with purple hair in the TV series UFO...

http://ufoseries.com/

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a crush on Jessica Rabbit... still do kinda... lol

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Guynonymous - Even I had a crush on Jessica Rabbit!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

if it helps any, i wanted to bang Smurfette..

12:19 PM  
Blogger So@24 said...

Everyone had a crush on Jessica Rabbit.

But the girl from Cool World? Hot damn!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

a raisin? erm ...

6:39 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Good God Ali...I am so glad you didn't end up with a raison for a husband...

Then again..... I am pretty sure raisons are quiet sleepers LMAO

xoxoxo

10:03 PM  
Blogger James said...

Oh yeah Rock Chef....that was Gabrielle Drake..I've always had a thing for purple hair since.

TWM this is one that will make you laugh...we have computers at work that anyone can use. Some of the Somalian guys go on these Somalian internet dating sites..and the photos of the women show them all wearing Burquas so you can only see their eyes! It's like what is the point...? I swear it's true. Yet I have seen these guys getting really excited over some of the pictures, like this or that one is a real go-er...go figure.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home