Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hello Boys and Girls!

Whew! What a crazy week so far!

Work has been so nuts that I haven't even had time to check my email, let alone blog at all. Though it bothers me a bit I don't feel too bad because it seems like many of us are in that same funk right now - just too much to do and not enough time to do it!

Anyways, I'm anticipating that the next couple weeks will be the same for me, lots of running around - sans head, but I'm going to try really hard to blog. The husband and I are leaving in the morning to head to our friend's wedding, so I'll be gone till Sunday night, but I should have pictures and stuff from the weekend so I'll try to post on Monday.

Besides work I have been busy every night as well, and there is lots to share with you all! Fingers crossed for a little slow down in the near future.

Hope you're all doing wonderful, love and hugs to you all, especially those of you dealing with health issues, or moving to a new house!

Have a great weekend and I'll catch you next week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

I know the feeling, things are just too busy at the moment!

Have a great weekend.

4:25 AM  
Blogger krista said...

I know how you feel! My brain is mush. Hopefully next week it'll closer to normal.

7:23 AM  
Blogger mr zig said...

What? does that mean you're not coming in to work today!!!!?????

(oh wait, this time you really DID e-mail me to tell me) - lucky! - Have fun this weekend!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Have fun at your wedding and make sure you post pictures of yourself all sexy and pregnant looking. (and no I am not trying to be funny...I am serious!) :0)

I can't wait to hear all about your hapenings! I am going to try really hard to check blogs this week too but it might be nasty busy. Either way, I'll catch up...promise!

Love you Ali--rub your belly for me okay? :0)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Hey Allie....was wondering where you went...

Yes we want loads of wedding pictures....

Dan x

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home