Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And from under the mountain of paperwork, we hear a little voice...

Sorry for not posting the last few days - life has been chaotic.
Friday I was sick, then we went home to Ontario that afternoon for the weekend, got some bank stuff figured out, visited, made an enormous brunch on Sunday, back to work yesterday, 2 hour doctor appointment yesterday as well (Butterbean is growing right on schedule and my due date is definitely May 13th - yay!), and I'm still trying to catch up.
Barely have time to eat, let alone blog!
I'm trying to read your posts throughout the day, and make comments if my brain function is up to par (which it really isn't), amidst piles of work and an overflowing email inbox.
Hope you are all wonderful - and fingers crossed I'll be able to post properly tonight or tomorrow!

xo

9 Comments:

Blogger cmacc said...

Glad little BB is growing as they should. Make sure you are getting plenty of rest in there somewhere. How are the night terrors? Any better?

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been lurking and reading your blog for about a year and I wanted to tell you how THRILLED I am about Butterbean! I hope your night terrors are getting better. Butterbean is due on my birthday, albeit several years later! ;) Congratulations!!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Get eating for your own sake! Butterbean won't care of course, he/she will be OK regardless!

Good to hear your little voice!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Yayyyyyyyyyy Ali's back !!

Glad BB is right on track !! now go and get something to eat.

Nurses orders !
Ha Ha....

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May 13th is my baby's birthday. I probably told you that already, huh? Anyway, EAT something. I think a nice big chocolate shake is in order.

7:54 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Ooooo, shake! You should come with me and Princess to Charlie-O's for a shake!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Maybe I should have been more clear...I barely have time to eat, but have somehow, very obviously managed to squeeze it in - I've gained 10 pounds in a month!!!

But mmmm, yes, I have been craving milk shakes. Funny, it's the only thing I actually HAVE been craving.

Night terrors are much better - BPM, I took your advice and the husband and I have been sleeping apart the past week or so. Sad as it is, I have been sleeping much better. But as soon as he's better I'll be back in bed with him - it's lonely sleeping on your own!

Nanci - welcome! So delighted you decided to say hi - and thank you for the congrats :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I feel I, too, should confess to lurking! I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now. Congratulations on your pregnancy! And thank you for making me laugh with your stories :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Hi Laura! Welcome to you too!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home