Thursday, January 17, 2008

Come On Get Happeeeeeeeeeeee

I've decided that enough is enough, and that the pity party has to end - at least for the rest of this week. After all, I have so many things to be happy about and thankful for.

I've got a wonderful husband, a great job, some of the best friends a girl could ask for, I'm healthy even though I feel like crap, I have a place to live, food to eat, and I can dance...BOY can I dance - basically, I've got it good. So enough with the complaining already.
Oh, and I'm totally joking about the dancing - I have this feeling that I'm one of those people that thinks they know how to dance, only to find out later by watching a video or something how atrocious they really are. But at least I have fun!

Anyways, if all else fails, I can always think about the fact that I have a life growing inside of me. An actual life! And if that isn't something to be happy about, I don't know what is.
Here is the damage thus far - a few days over 6 months pregnant. Just in this past week or so have you been able to possibly notice when my shirt is on properly - and even then I don't think anyone really notices.

And then, to top it all off, if I'm feeling crazy low I can just put on my Princess crown at the office - who wouldn't feel better after walking around all day in a crown?

Plus, it goes so well with my hoodie sweatshirt :)

Happy day to everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Hey, good to see a smile, even if it is a bit half hearted!

That bump is just going to grow from now - I think you should retake that pic each week from now on so you can see it go!

The crown is fab too.

You are right, you have everything to be happy about. Maybe I need to threaten you with what I have threatened Terri with - holding you up by the ankles and shaking you. Probably not something to do to someone in your condition, though.

Glad you liked the song!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wait, you keep a crown at work? haha

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

What a beautiful belly shot...

P.S..Here I was thinking that I was the only person that wore head gear like that in their work place...LOL

X

4:09 AM  
Blogger Logzie said...

OH BELLY SHOTS!!! Yay!! I was waiting for that. I never dared take those pictures and now I totally regret it.

Hey, I was a miserable pregnant woman. I hated being pregnant with a passion. I was always sick and I didn't glow in the least bit. I was more like... GREEN. Ha! I think it's all those hormones going nutso that makes us feel that way. I am thinking that maybe the meds you were on did something to your hormones that may have you a bit out of whack...I dunno know...just a thought...but seriously what do I know? LOL!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Jahooni said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee for ALI!!!!! woo hoo.
You are really really pretty. I have a friend that reminds me of you or vise versa. Love Love the crown. Want one for me self. 6 months, dang girl... is there really a baby in there?! When are you going to "really start showing"?

And yes, you have so much to be thankful for and happy about.
Don't worry BE HAPPY!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Hope you had a great weekend and feel good this week!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home