Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hellllloooooooooo?

He,he - did anyone think I had fallen off the face of the earth? Or are you all used to me ditching out for a day or two every once in a while now?

I just realized when I was checking everyone else's blogs that I hadn't written since Wednesday - bad Ali. But in my defense, I left Thursday night for Ontario - which is where I sit right now...in the basement of my parent's house, shivering away in my mom's office. Holy crappity I am so not ready for winter!

So, since this is dial-up land and I am already on the verge of putting my fist through this slow-ass computer, just a couple things...

1. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my American lovies!

2. I love Target.

3. My back hurts.

4. Husband, lucky for you I am 3 hours away and my rage is fading little by little. However, be prepared that when I walk in the door Sunday evening I will be ready for a fight. I already know it will be a very short fight - but I need you to "get it" before I can let it go, kay?

5. I do love the husband, really.

6. I'm starting to panic about Christmas.

7. Happy anniversary to Reggie and Gigi!

That's it - I'm out!

xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Thank you Ali!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

I used to ya LOL

Daniell x

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Opps with another E...LOL

7:37 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I think we are getting used to you goofing off now! Hope you have a good weekend.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home