I just realized when I was checking everyone else's blogs that I hadn't written since Wednesday - bad Ali. But in my defense, I left Thursday night for Ontario - which is where I sit right now...in the basement of my parent's house, shivering away in my mom's office. Holy crappity I am so not ready for winter!
So, since this is dial-up land and I am already on the verge of putting my fist through this slow-ass computer, just a couple things...
1. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my American lovies!
2. I love Target.
3. My back hurts.
4. Husband, lucky for you I am 3 hours away and my rage is fading little by little. However, be prepared that when I walk in the door Sunday evening I will be ready for a fight. I already know it will be a very short fight - but I need you to "get it" before I can let it go, kay?
5. I do love the husband, really.
6. I'm starting to panic about Christmas.
7. Happy anniversary to Reggie and Gigi!
That's it - I'm out!