Thursday, September 21, 2006

Now Isn't That a "Coincidence"?

I'm still cranky because I can't post pictures and I'm really wiped out so I actually wasn't going to post today...BUT...as I was pulling into the parking lot of my place an hour ago I noticed something very interesting.
As I made the final turn into my area of the lot I drove by Mean Girl's car and her boytoy's little Sidekick. I chuckled to myself thinking about yesterday when I wrote that she still had the donut on her car from about a month and a half ago. Well as I drove past I cranked my steering wheel to turn into my stall and happened to look into my sideview mirror. What do I see? Well it appears that Mean Girl has gotten rid of her donut!
Now I don't know about you, but I see this as a very eerie turn of events. You might ask, "So what's the big deal?" Well, isn't it strange that she has been driving around for 53 days (I counted from that tire changing post I wrote) with the donut with the huge dorky yellow stripe, and the day after I do a post talking about what a tool she is for still having it on, the tire is mysteriously changed!?
Coincidence? I think not!
I think Mean Girl is next door right now, waiting for me to do my next post so she can mess with my mind.
Well I've got news for you Mean Girl! I am not a pushover! I am not scared of you! Your boyfriend is really nice to me and I'm sure he won't let you do anything mean to me! And my husband sees you all the time and he's keeping his eye on you! Plus, like I said before, I was a ninja in my past life so I'm sure you don't want to find out what one of my Hiiiiiiieeeeeeee Yaaaaaahhhhhhh's will do to your chubby butt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Now now! You know I was caught red handed by my redenck neighbor. Be careful.

I think they may be ready to put their house on the market. Gigi and I just came home and I saw a bunch of landscaping stuff in his redneck truck.

Notice how I speak freely on your blog but am too chicken to express my self about that redneck, mouth breathing, mullet wearing neighbor on my blog since she reads it now.

Oh that felt good.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

You crack me UP!!!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home