Friday, September 22, 2006

Is That a Camera Cord In Your Pocket or Are You Just Happy To See Me?

Oh yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found my beloved digital camera cord! And so I am going to carry it with me from now on in the back pocket of my jeans. By the way, do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of your own ass? Very difficult, I can assure you.
Anyways, I just totally lied about keeping my cord in my back pocket because it's already out. But it is safely stowed away in my camera bag, ready for a weekend trip with the hubby down to where both of our sets of parents live. Yes...the dreaded land of dial-up. I think I may get brave and attempt to do a post though. Either that or I'll do one when we come back on Sunday night.
It is very difficult to get used to the idea that when you turn on the computer there that it will take minutes to get to where you need to on the internet. I am so spoiled with high speed that it seems like hours to watch a page load down there.
Oh well, what it lacks in up-to-date technology, it more than makes up for in comfort, beauty and relaxation.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I will miss you and will read about you all on Sunday night. Ta ta!

1 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

Have a great trip! Take some pictures!!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home