Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm In a Funk...But I'm Not Bustin' A Move

Don't really have much to say tonight...went to work at 8 this morning, left at 5:30, came home and have been working since about 6:30. Blech.
Ah well, it will all be worth it tomorrow when I have some stuff done before people are panicking for it...ha,ha that never happens. The work I'm doing tonight is stuff people were freaking about 2 days ago.
Sigh...it seems as though the vicious circle never ends, but it's funny that some people don't realize - if you hand it in late, you are going to receive it back from me late. Plain and simple. It is not some new far-out way of thinking. Late equals late.
But enough about that.
Went for lunch with the work peeps today and it has come out that not one, not two, but three of my co-workers have also been feeling the way I have been. Not really sick per se, but just not well. We all seem to have the same symptoms: occasional upset stomach, a general downbeat attitude, and completely exhausted. If I didn't have so much work to do I would have been in bed 3 hours ago, I have no doubt.
I find it quite depressing actually, I'm a little perkier at work (but still not anywhere near the level I am normally at) but I just feel so down and tired. It's driving me crazy because I can feel that I'm in a funk and don't seem to be able to pull myself out of it.
Hopefully the big dose of home will do something to brighten me up this weekend. God knows that I can't stand feeling and writing this way, so I can't imagine what a drag it is for the dudes that read this.
Sorry guys, I'll try to get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home