Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Thoughts!

Hello out there my peeps! (Oh man, I am waaaaaaay to uncool and white to pull that off!)
I am feeling like a gazillion times better than yesterday - my head is still pounding but otherwise I feel great!
For some reason I am in a great mood - I dunno why really, I'm just feeling excited about something. Halfway through the morning and wading through the 37 emails that had arrived since I checked them less than 24 hours before I realized that being at work was actually making me feel better. You know how when you lie around for days on end you eventually feel even worse because that's all you've done for days? That's the point I was at this morning - I told the husband I was developing bedsores (not quite, but my back was sore).
I actually got lots of work done today, and one book that has been a major pain in my ass. Of course I didn't get done what I needed to, but I managed to take care of everything that came up today, woo hoo!
Everyone was in a pretty good mood at work today too, which was great. Except for Zig who was quite mean (Zig, you know what I mean he,he). I'm sure I'll get an earful on that even though I'm joking - but I moved into an office down the hall and now we can't just yell random insults and sound effects at each other. Sigh, it's just not the same.
On the drive home I was going by a MacDonalds and a teenage punk was outside on a ladder trying to change the lettering for the special and he must have run out of letters. He was on his way down the ladder and all the sign said was "Sausage McMuff" so I had a pretty good laugh about that.
Then I came home and the husband had supper pretty much ready, so we ate and talked for a few minutes and then I kissed him goodbye and he left for the nightshift.
So I'm not really sure why I'm so happy, but I'll take it, that's for sure!

Oh yes, and thank you for all the happy thoughts on yesterday's post. I appreciate everyone making my sick butt feel even better with all the cheering on. I haven't posted where you can find the article because I am a suck about people knowing my last name. You just don't know who's out there reading about you and I have received some creepy comments in the past - so you know. Anyways, I am attempting to come up with another email address right now which I plan on putting on the sidebar to the right. Then if anyone still wants to know the address I can give it out to who I want.
Thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home