Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blech!

I had a gross, snotty, puking, stomach ache, headache, no sleep kind of weekend. Not exactly what I had in mind.
My family was at each other's throats the whole time and I got sick Saturday night and was miserable the rest of the time.
I'm going to crawl into bed in about 10 minutes and don't think I'll even be going in to work tomorrow. And the stupid part is that I'll lay here and feel guilty about it the whole day. Grrrr, I'll probably go in for a half hour or so just to drop off some work I did this weekend and check my messages and email and then come back home and go back to bed - still feeling guilty.
Oh well.
And the only picture I took this weekend was this pretty one (you know what a sucker I am for sunlight streaming through clouds) while we were driving at Mach 10 speed back to the city tonight.
So much for my happy, fall, family time, relaxation, puke free weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home