Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sigh......phuuuu......sigh.......

I am at work. I am bored. So very, very bored. My commrades are all hard at it and here I sit...bored.
There is some weird, wannabe rap playing in the background in a co-workers office.
Sigh...I know something else that I can not pull off being cool at; rapping. I am probably almost as good at it as the guy rapping in the background though, I might even be better. Nah, I am a little white, catholic, gemini girl that needs a serious dose of caffeine.
So now I am bored again. I was excited about the prospect of being a rap-star for about 30 seconds but that has faded now.
Ugh, sooooo bored. I feel like going to get my nails done and gossiping with the chick who does my nails, we always have fun.
But I can't do that til tomorrow after work, so I guess I'll just be bored the rest of the day.
So very, very bored.

2 Comments:

Blogger mr zig said...

Well well well... are you even sure it was "Rap"? what is "wanna be rap" anyway? Whatever it was, it was COOL - you know why? Cuz I was listening to it! - I'll tell you what... I will keep playing cool music and maybe, just maybe you too will one day reach a high level of coolness like me.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am at work and I too am so bored that I am looking at blogs. Glad you wrote.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home