Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So...damn...tired...

Yikes, what a disaster area my desk is! I'm sitting here at home trying to imagine up about 25 hours of work that I can't account for over the past month to put on my timesheets. They were due today. Nothing like waiting to the last minute to think about stuff like this hey?
Anyhoo, I'm supposed to have around 140 hours and I only had about 96 hours worth of stuff actually written down. God forbid I actually record it on the sheets day by day...oh no, I prefer to write on these wonderful multi-coloured stickies and little scraps of paper and old envelopes and grocery store receipts. It's so much more fun that way...not really, I'm just trying to convince myself of that. And each month I tell myself I'm going to record my hours properly and then all of a sudden it's the end of the month and I'm missing entire days worth of post-it notes!
The thing is that I worked like crazy this month (and even had tons of overtime) but I can't for the life of me remember what it is I was doing.
Anyways, it's very late (1:30am) and Australia will be checking in soon, so I should be going to bed.
But just one more thing, I just had a quick shower and I was screaming (attempting to sing) the lyrics to Carly Simon's 'You're So Vain' over and over in the shower. After I got out I was thinking that I should be more quiet, most people are sleeping by now, but then I remembered that the only person that could probably hear me was Mean Girl. That made me laugh, and the thing is, she is so vain. So it's only fitting that if she got woke up, (if you know the lyrics to this song this is much funnier) she would figure that the song was about her!
Alright, I'm delirious, I'm still hungover from last night (when I had 3.5 hours of sleep) and I was accused of being cranky at work today so I'm hitting the sac (ha, ha, I wrote sac) arggghhh...good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I just read your blog for today - I'm glad someone else understands that time moves too quickly.
When you were on my blog last night (you left the comment on the Energy for Evil Deeds one) I was actually on at the same time writing this blog and I wanted to say hi, but alas, I couldn't.
Right now it's 11:30 am on August 2nd, I think the time difference is about 9 hours.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home