Friday, July 28, 2006

Thank Friggin God It's Friday...

Man, I have total writers block this week - what a lame ass.
I am in desperate need of this weekend, I just feel very run-down. Work was crazy this week, two of the chicas were on holidays and it's not that I had all that much extra to do, but still. The other designers had a shitload of stuff to do to make up the difference though, and it's just not the same without everyone there. I did laugh a lot this week though - it's great to finally have a job where I can be my messed-up self and still fit in.
I bet this poor baby Cat-in-the-Hat is looking forward to the weekend...if he's even still alive. I was feeling a little desperate and was threatening his life with my butter knife.
Man, do I ever sound like a psycho. I'm not though, I promise.

This weekend should be very relaxing; my husband is working Saturday so I'll have the apartment to myself which is great because I have some freelance to do. On Sunday he'll be home most of the day with me but then he's heading to Ontario until Wednesday night so I'll have lots of time to do all my girly stuff.
I also plan on trying to do some stuff to change the look of my blog a little. One of my co-workers was kind enough (even after this exhausting week) to show me how to change the links on my sidebar and now I'm excited to try some other stuff. Baby steps though, I'm very much a computer virgin when it comes to anything more complicated than checking my email or surfing the net.
I also put a new link up called The Idiosyncrasies. For now it's just a very long list of stupid things about me. I don't intend to write there a lot, just to post little tidbits and lists of silly stuff.

Anyhoo, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm trying to figure out what monstrosity to make for supper (again!) and I'm glad it's Friday.
Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger mr zig said...

poor cat in the hat!!!! But, i'm sure he'll be alright. - Anyway I like "the list" - and THANK YOU For putting me on your link list! YAY!!! fame!!!!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home