Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Know What I Hate?

Arrogant people.


So to those of you out there that are arrogant? Listen up...

We are all awesome in our own ways.

Self-confidence is fantastic, and I wish more people had some, but no one is good at everything.

Accept the fact that you aren't always kick-ass and quit tooting your own horn.

When people notice on their own all the wonderful qualities you have, it's an amazing thing.

If you have to continually tell people how great you are? You're not really that great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

But some of us ARE good at everything and are utterly fantastic! ;-)

5:35 AM  
Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Cheif Rock Chef beat me to it.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Rock Chef - If you weren't across the pond, I'd give you a smack ;)

Ookami - You too ;)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I was including YOU in "some of us"...

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home