Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Surprised Anyone Comes Around Here Anymore

I admit it - my blogging has been the complete shits lately. And I have absolutely no excuse, except for the fact that...I'm lazy?

Well not totally lazy. I seem to be tired a lot these days. And to have a headache a lot. And over the past couple weeks I've had this burning in my stomach, and a lump in it that never seems to go away. I asked the husband the other day if he thought I could have an ulcer, and he kind of dismissed it. Then tonight when I was complaining about it, he said "Hmm, I wonder if you have an ulcer?"

Sheesh. Do you think?

I don't really think I do, maybe I'm just becoming a hypochondriac?

Anyways, there are many people in the world with far worse problems than my burning stomach.

So what's new? Not a whole hell of a lot. I think I forgot to ever mention that Ellery is crawling, and pulling herself up, and walking along the furniture, and walking while holding our hands, and pointing at everything and saying "Da?" and then waiting for an answer as to what it is. She has two teeth, claps, waves bye (when she feels like it), dances, knows husband and I by name, loves to be sung to, is a climber, and has the best grin ever.

My return to work is coming up fast. I've got some issues with it. Let's not discuss it.

Husband is good - seems like he's always working lately - but that could be because he's been working some steady nights, so it seems like he's always either gone, or in bed. At least he's back on days for awhile.

Friend wise - I've been a bit of a slacker girl. You know how sometimes when you don't talk to someone for a long time, but you've got intentions to, then it never happens, and then it seems like too much time has passed? Yeah, I'm there with a few of my friends. But last week I got in touch with them all. And they all got back to me and said "Let's get together!" and then I dropped the ball. Because I've been feeling so tired. Stupid.

*Note to self - must stop being lazy with friends and blogging.

Mkay, since I'm sitting here whining about being tired, I should do something about it and go to bed...even though it's only 9pm...sigh...well I'm almost 29!!! I'm getting up there!

Hehe. Love you guys.

7 Comments:

Blogger terri said...

I still love you.

I really hope it's not an ulcer, but whatever it is, hope you feel better soon.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

We still love ya Ali...
Your blogging has not turned to shit....you can count on me to tell ya when it has LOL xoxo

10:49 PM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Oh my yes that is old.

Perhaps coming out of a long cold winter has you a bit off?

Tell the hubby duh huh for me.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm not one to talk as my blogging has been so spuratic and weird and in many other places lately. LOL!!

Hope you get the stomach thing figured out. Dont' wait...get it checked out. :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger James said...

Teresa is right...lumps in the stomach (or anywhere) are not good. GET IT CHECKED OUT.

Hey it's hard being a new parent, really hard. Can't you take another year off? I am not taking the piss, you have the rest of your life to work, but Ellery needs mum right now more than she ever will.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

You've just been missing me, that is all! You will be fine now! :-)

4:16 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i loved the crawling phase! enjoy it.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home