Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Someone Save Me, and Easter?

First things first - I have to wish my husband a Happy 31st Birthday. He's spending the day at work today, while E and I are hanging out at home, making him dinner and wrapping presents. I even let her have at some of the wrapping paper with her own marker - and I think we may have a little artist on our hands.
But husband, even though you're away from us, we hope you're having a great day anyways. Love you like crazy.

Someone save me...from my to-do list. It's extensive. Like 35 items kind of extensive. And Ellery is a cling-monster. And I have freelance with pretty much the tightest deadline in the history of the universe. And we're leaving for the land of dial-up first thing in the morning. I don't even know if my parents have Word on their computer...yeah, please, save me.

Easter?!?!? How the hell did it already get to be Easter? I am so not mentally prepared for the 14 thousand church services I will have to attend over the weekend, being that I am Catholic. Ah well, it gives me a chance to show off the babycakes :)

Hope you all have a great weekend - Happy Easter to all!

7 Comments:

Blogger terri said...

Happy Birthday to the hubby! Hope you meet your deadline and have a wonderful Easter.

8:27 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

My god is your kid cute.

9:23 PM  
Blogger James said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Ali

9:02 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Hope you all had a great weekend! No Word? Download Open Office for them - but not through a dial up...

3:34 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

thats a great picture! you guys are 31? why am i feeling so damn old, all of a sudden?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Terri - Thanks! Hope your Easter was great too :)

BPM - Awwww!

James - Thank you :)

Rock Chef - Turns out they did have Word, thank lucifer.

Slyde - I'm actually 28...sorry ;)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Happy Birthday Chris...Hope you had a great day...

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home