Monday, February 02, 2009

Enough is Enough!

Alright, as some of you may or may not have noticed, I've been a bit...absent lately. And I mean absent in so many senses of the word.

Absent from my usual happy-go-lucky self, absent from posting regularly, absent from commenting regularly - and in real life, I've been worse. I'm around to play with Ellery, and be as great of a mom as I can, but in all other areas of my life? Completely AWOL.

What has caused this major change in me? Lord only knows, but I'm guessing it's a combination of hormones, feeling sorry for myself, missing the mental challenge of my job, and the winter.
However, it has been made abundantly clear (from my own realizations, and the cold hard truth coming from the mouths of some of the people that I love most in the world) that this simply won't do.

I've been feeling sorry for myself, worrying about work, second guessing things I know I should take for truth, and what I fear the most, pushing the people who love me away, simply because...well, I'm not sure why.

I realize that this is all very secretive, but trust me, I've been a mess. Thus, I've committed myself to quit being such a suck, quit being so "poor me", and get back to being my usual self...the crazy, happy girl that I miss so desperately.

And, by means of showing you all my commitment, I've got a perverted little video for you all to watch, that literally had me laughing my head off!
No really, my head fell off while I was watching this...

5 Comments:

Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

That was very.....squeaky. :P
And I am devastated that I had to cancel on you yesterday!
I love you!
xo

9:20 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

ok, now i have just GOT to watch this when i get home from work...

cant see it here..

12:08 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...E-mail me...xoxoxo

9:34 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Take 2....I have e-mailed you ! xoxoxo

9:39 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

I am disgusted!

;-)

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home