Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just a Little Snack

Man oh man! I am really letting this blog slide as of late. Sorry about that - must get my arse in gear.

We've been in Ontario the past four days or so, visiting the parentals and being lazy. But other than that, I have nothing else to report.

I'll leave you with some weirdy things I've noticed about myself lately:

1. I like soggy french fries. While most people go for the nice golden, almost crispy ones, I prefer the ones that are limp. Hehe.
2. It really bothers me when people throw away pennies. Like since it's only 1 cent, it doesn't count. That's a really stupid attitude. One hundred pennies make a dollar - and there are a lot of people that wish they had that kind of money.
3. I say the word "about" oddly. I know people stereotypically think Canadians say it "aboot", but I seem to have taken it to some new level. It's almost like I say "abeewwwt". Like I throw an "eeew" right in the middle.

And on that note, I'll bid you adieu. Until tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Soggy fries are wrong.

People from Virginia say aboot.

I miss ya bloggin'.

5:38 PM  
Blogger terri said...

I can appreciate the soggy fry, as long as it's greasy, hot and salty. (Does that sound odd?)

Apparently I say "snow" and "no" funny. You know we get callers from all over the country at work. I'm often asked where we're located. When I say, MN, they always say, "Oh yeah! I can tell by the way you say "no."

WTH? Isn't there only one way to say it?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Someone say Fries...and soggy...

I'm In Yummmmmmoo xoxoxo

2:08 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

There was a chip shop where I used to live that always did soggy chips/fries - they were wonderful, especially when "hot and salty" as Terri puts it!

I am not sure about the "about" thing. Keep going and it will become Australian, as in "ain't she a beaut?" Could get confusing. Maybe Sitting in Silence is having some effect on you?

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home