Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Smorg...Because That's As Long As I Could Focus Today

Oh Lord, I need a massage. Like to every inch of my 5'5" bod. I ache all over, but especially my back and shoulders. I haven't had a massage since I was 8 months pregnant... and I would almost run someone over to get one now.

And husband, I swear, if you leave in the comments that what I really need is a trip to the chiropractor I will go Chuck Norris on your ass. Don't tempt me!

Ellery weighed in at 13lbs, 9oz last week - so she's up exactly 3 pounds from the month before. Obviously the formula was a good move. Hard on the cash supply, but worth it to see tiny little rolls on the babesicle's legs.

My table is still a disaster area. Is anyone at all surprised? But I'm going to fix it soon. I'm guessing the urge to clean will hit me sometime around 10pm in the next week or two, and by the time everyone else wakes up in the morning I'll have cleaned the table and re-arranged the living room. Because, you know, the urge to re-arrange furniture hits everyone in the middle of the night, right?

Winter is here. I really do like winter a lot - building snowmen, romantic walks, pushing people in snowbanks, Santa and all that fun stuff - but eeew, I wasn't ready for it this year. Perhaps because one day it was 17 degrees outside, and the next it was snowing and icy and freezing. This coming weekend I'm getting my studded tires put back on though, so I'll be much happier after that.

I really hate my profile picture. When I posted it I kind of liked it, but yuck! It bugs me more every day. Oh how I would love to have some amazing photographer take pictures of me where I would just look drop dead gorgeous in every one. Note to self: find such a photographer, or learn how to use photoshop properly.

I'm halfway done my Christmas shopping. That is an utterly amazing feat for me - so amazing in fact, that I may actually even get around to sending out Christmas cards this year! Maybe I'll even get around to sending out all the ones I wrote, but didn't send to you guys last year, hehe.

11 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

That is great about E's weight - it is good when they have a bit of extra podge :-)

I thought the weather was about to improve here but the rain and wind are still here - BOO!

Nothing wrong with your profile pic, Ali!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

If you clean your table....I will clean the equivalent space in my garage and might even film the event.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Ali...you really should go to the Chiropractor! ...LOL!!... KIDDING! :)

Oh Yay!! That is quite a weight boost for Ellery!! Fantatic! I do think it's unfair that we celebrate a baby gaining weight but if that happened to us we'd want to jump off a bridge! LOL!! Just kidding again...that is a very good thing about Ellery!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yay for Ellery gaining weight!

I am jealous that you're half-way through your Christmas shopping.
I need to get going on mine.

8:02 AM  
Blogger James said...

Hi TWM, good news about Ellery. Laundry Fairy likes moving the furniture late at night. I think it's a female only trait. I can think of better things to do when the kids are asleep!
You used to be proud of your photo abilities. I think your profile pic is OK but I am sure if you wanted to you could do a better one.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

I think you should use the profile picture where everyone accused you of being naked again...
xo

When am I seeing you darling??? I miss you and am dying to see Miss E!
xoxo

10:00 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

Thats funny.. i always thought you were a fox from your picture.

i have also been thinking about changing my picure... one of these days...

11:09 AM  
Blogger terri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Rock Chef - It's cute though, the only thing that seems chubby at all are her cheeks and thighs!

Wreggie - Deal. I'll show you the clean surface when I'm done.

Teresa - I actually really DO need to go to the chiropractor, but a massage just sounds so much more enjoyable right now...

Laura - I still will only finish by the skin of my teeth :)

James - Naughty, naughty ;)

Princess - I think I deleted the "naked" one because I was so traumatized from before :)

And I miss you too...just can't seem to get my shit together these days :(

Slyde - You made my day! Lol, thanks for that :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Chubby cheeks are cute and the chubby thighs are good for sealing nasty stuff into the nappy/daiper!

BTW have you noticed a change in the smell since switching feed?

4:34 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

You still having trouble with that table lol....
So glad the beautiful Miss E is doing well...xoxo

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home