Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SEX, SEX, AND MORE SEX!!!!

Did that title catch your attention? I know it did, but I'm sorry to report that it was all a scam. There is no sex here today. Well, you know, not on my blog at least. Hehe.


So...yeah. I'm slacking again. I know. What a loser.
(About the lack of blogging, not the sex)

But I know that none of you are close enough to actually kick my ass into gear, so HA!

I'll be back soon, if anyone cares at this point...

Love you, and I bid you adieu.

For now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

Hah, wonder how many google hits that will get you!

Come on, Ali! There must be something that you can blog about, other than how lame you are ;-)

Issues of global importance must be dealt with!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i broke my finger clicking this link as fast as i just did. dont ever tease me like that again...

p.s. dont leave, and take off your word verification!!!! i just had to type in infeabit, for gods sakes!

9:46 AM  
Blogger terri said...

You're going to get SO many hits for this! LOL! It'll be just like the time I titled a post "My personal swimsuit model." I get SO many hits on that one. And it's SO disappointing, LOL!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...Well that is bound to bring out a heap of stalkers..he he he

Have a great time...xoxoxo

9:07 PM  
Blogger James said...

I thought you were going to say that sex is your new found headache cure.....

I just had to type in pipita to verify.

3:03 AM  
Blogger tz said...

well let's make a deal, I won't kick you if you don't kick me!

and I'm 0 for two...sex and blogging have both been absent here...i'm in nursing school hell right now.

was that tmi?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home