Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Oh, the Cuteness...

I've been going through the 10 frillion pictures of Miss Ellery that I need to have printed, so here are a handful from the past week...
We tried her highchair out for the first time last Monday. She looks both too grown-up, and too little to be in it, but she loves it.

It's been just over a week, and she's already into blowing raspberries with every second mouthful, ensuring she sprays pablum all over - little bugger.

Today, practicing her tummy time "Supergirl" pose in her crib.

More and more often she wants to be where I am, so when I'm in the kitchen making dinner or something, I put her bumbo seat up on the counter, give her a cup and spoon, and she babbles away.
Ahem, take no notice of the Bacardi rum cup she's mouthing.

She's not great with laundry yet, unless you count getting tons of it dirty, but she's still little enough that I can drag her around in the basket when I need to do some.

Love her. Like crazy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Me too. She's the best thing ever!

8:46 PM  
Blogger terri said...

She is SO adorable! What did you call that seat? Bumbo? That looks like the best invention EVER!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Um, Ali! NO!!! Do not put seats up on the counter! Number One NO-NO!

She is mega cute, though! Love the pictures!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

I figured someone was going to tell me that John...I know, bad mommy...but for the purpose of this picture I pulled her to the edge. Usually she's at least shoved to the back of the counter :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Sorry, Ali, but just the sight of that made my stomach turn over! Really! Just me being a worry-wart again...

9:03 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

those pictures are great!

the last one is priceless...

12:05 PM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Oh I love that last picture...you two are just total dolls...

Love Love Love xxxxxxxxxxx

7:30 PM  
Blogger James said...

I love it when they lift their heads up. Oh man you two think she's cute now...you got so much ahead of you..it's like exponential growth when their brains gets going you can't stimulate them enough..touch her hands and feet A LOT it is good for her coordination.

9:54 PM  
Blogger cmacc said...

Last pic and tummy time pic are gorgeous!!!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home