Notes to Self - Part 2
2. When the husband is working nights, go to bed. Seriously. What is the point of staying up till all hours of the night? No one else is dumb enough to stay up unless they have a really good reason. And fyi - watching "Look Who's Talking Too" is not a really good reason.
3. Leave Telus. They used to be a good cell phone service provider, but now they are complete crap. Find a way to get out of your contract and move on. You pay for services to work, not to have to call the helpline twice a week because those services are not, in fact, working.
4. Put away the clothes that have overtaken your bedroom. No little fairy, or cleaning person, or mother-type-figure, or makeover maven is going to do it for you. You do realize that you can barely see the floor in there now, don't you?
5. Bake some banana chocolate chip muffins. Or at least clean out your freezer. The banana graveyard is getting way overpopulated.
6. Finish your Christmas shopping! What are you waiting for? Christmas is less than a month away and you've stalled! Now when you go you'll be the one cursing, making obscene hand-gestures, and elbowing people in the ribs because you'll be miserable that everyone is in your way...just like what happens every year.