Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to be Sexy, According to...Me?

The other day I got an email from Rock Chef - that's not so weird, since we occasionally write back and forth - but this particular email made me giggle out loud. John had had another dream about me. As if being a superhero in a blockbuster wasn't enough, now I am also some sort of guru on being sexy!

His email read:

Hi

Last night I had a dream about you.

You had written a book called "How to be Sexy" and it was a roaring success. You were on all the big chat shows on TV and touring giving lectures to masses of people who wanted to know the secret. I even got to meet you when you visited England to share your wisdom!

Thought you might enjoy that one!

John

I am absolutely tickled at the idea that I could ever know enough about being sexy to write a book and become famous!

If only I actually had a clue...

7 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Should we order advance copies of your book now?


soolama

1:02 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Yes, James, you should - I will be expecting my cut of the royalties!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Dear James, if I really had an idea how to be sexy, I'd write a book for sure! And send you a copy advanced and free of course :)

Rock Chef...we'll have to discuss this, hehe.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I dreamed I was going to tell Terri something in my dream but it was rather boring.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO...First stop OZ...so I can say...I knew you when xoxo

8:21 PM  
Blogger James said...

Hi Ali

I am doing a competition I hope you will have a go?



coaknie

12:44 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

you should have called me.. i could have given you a quick rundown of the basics..

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home