Some Things I've Learned Since Becoming a Mom
2. To appreciate these moments when she doesn't want anyone but me. When she's a teenager she'll probably want anyone BUT me.
3. That the house will always be messy. I need to get over it.
4. That it's amazing how quickly my clothes will become "vomit clothes."
5. That it's also amazing that it doesn't phase me to go to the grocery store in above mentioned vomit clothes.
6. That babies don't do anything before they're ready.
7. That socks don't stay on babies.
8. That she doesn't care that I've already changed 5 poopy diapers that day. Here comes another one.
9. That I will never remember to use the "$3 off" coupons for diapers, even if they're in my wallet. I need to quit wasting my time by collecting them all.
10. That it is worth getting up a million times when she's having a bad night, because the smile that spreads across her face when she sees that I've come to rescue her makes my heart melt every time.
And here she is this morning sitting up like a big girl in her Bumbo seat. Since I still haven't started packing, you'll note that she is calmly raising her arm as if to say "Can you please remember to take me, even if you forget everything else?"