Monday, August 11, 2008

I'll Be Back on Wednesday, But in the Meantime...

Since I last talked to you I've gone home to my parents' in Ontario (where I still am), visited with the Bahama Mama (Monica), fallen down the stairs, made a trip to the emergency room, re-arranged my bedroom, made a cake, visited my other friend Rachel and her 4 kids, went to church, seen Ellery roll over for the first time (although it was in a fit of rage), got into a fight with my mom, visited my sister-in-law for the first time in about 5 months, got my stupid Blackberry fixed, taken about 3000 pictures, done laundry, had a dance off/sing off with Monica, almost fallen down the stairs again, and now I'm about to go make dinner.

And that's that.

I'll be back soon - miss you all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you SO can't condense things like this. Tell the whole story. Go ahead. I'll wait here.

7:44 PM  
Blogger tz said...

Glad you're okay...a tumble downt he stairs can be pretty bad! Take care.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

multiple times down the stairs? WTF? Stay safe ali!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home