Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Leeeeeaving, Iiiiiiiin a Dodge Caravan...

Yeah, so I don't have a jet plane at my disposal, but my in-laws' van suits me just fine.

And I'm not actually leaving for Calgary yet, but rather next Friday, the 29th for a week-ish. It's actually a bit longer than that, but I'm not too into the details here.

Anyways, the purpose of this post is to say, well, um, uhhh....is there anything anyone would like me to blog about? Or rather, is there anything the three of you are wanting me to spill my little heart about? Anything at all?

The thing is, I'm planning on blogging normally next week, but once we get to our destination in Calgary, I think my chances of posting are slim. I can get to a computer fine, but since we're staying with family and considering Dave's profession (he's the daddy/cousin-in-law) is basically Computer Genius, I don't really want them finding out about this blog. Soooo...I was thinking I would write some posts ahead of time, but we all know that my mushy brain can't come up with a weeks worth of topics ahead of time.

That's where you come in. Give me an idea. A thought. A meme. Anything your little heart desires - and I'll write about it. And if it's something you don't want anyone to know you asked about - email it to me at spookygem@hotmail.com and I'll write about it without mentioning you.

Mkay?

8 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

I'm going to be humming that song all day now!

Anyway, ideas?

More silly little stories about going to the wrong job and stuff like that?

The first thing you can remember from when you were a child?

Your weirdest neighbour?

Something that you had the chance to do but didn't and now regret?

I will be back if I think of anything else, OK?

3:25 AM  
Blogger Rock Chef said...

Back again - my Word Verification was SINAAA! Sinner! Hah!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

I'm like to hear about a breakup. The one that sticks out the most in your head. Why you broke up, who did the dumping, how you recovered, how it has altered your life etc

5:27 AM  
Blogger So@24 said...

Great. That song is going to be in my head for the rest of the day!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

I absolutely think you should write about me and how great I am.

Oh no wait- you're the fabulous one for agreeing to guest post for me next week! Right!

xoxo

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a karaoke vlog of you singing your favorite song! Yeah, yeah! Do it! Please?

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-most embarrassing junior high moment
-how you and chris met
-your favorite vacation
-guilty pleasure
-typical day in the life

11:51 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Ali....how long will you be away for ?


xoxox

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home