Friday, August 29, 2008

Aaaaaaaand We're Off!

Alright. So I packed. It was by the skin of my teeth (What is with that expression anyways? If you have teeth skin then I think you need to re-think your dental hygiene), but I got everything packed. And sweet little 7pound, 6ounce baby Jesus in the manger, it's a good thing we're taking a van on this trip.

I've written posts for every day next week - yay me! I should go on vaca more often - at least you would get more reliable posts!

Anyways - I'll miss you all, have a fab week. Be safe, healthy and happy till I return!

mwah

6 Comments:

Blogger Rock Chef said...

I think this is a very old saying, dating from when eating the odd apple was considered the height of dental care.

Have a great week - looking forward to the posts, but will be missing your wonderful comments on my blog, which will be squeeky clean by the time you get back, OK?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

a post for every day?

now THATS dedication! good going!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you remembered to pack your Talladego Nights DVD!

11:36 AM  
Blogger tz said...

have a great time!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Have a wondeful time Ali...

Enjoy !

xoxox

9:29 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Enjoy Calgary ...

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home